LIKOK's Managing Director, Mr Tan Hook Beng (Center) at the EYA2010 Press Conference with Mr Lawrence Leow, President of ASME (Left) & Mr P. Balachandran., President of Rotary Club Singapore (Right)
Ms Iris Tan, Finance Director (left) and Mr Tan Hook Beng, Managing Director at the Enterprise 50 Award Gala Dinner 2009
LIKOK Managing Director, Mr Tan Hook Beng receiving the "SME Growth Excellence Award"
More About Likok
- Awarded The Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 - A Rotary-ASME Award, the oldest Award in Singapore that honours local entrepreneurs who have established and sustained a successful and profitable business
- Awarded the Enterprise 50 Award 2009 (First Time Winner), which recognise the contributions that local, privately-held companies have made in economic development at home. The Enterprise 50 Awards seek to recognise the fifty most enterprising privately-held local companies in Singapore and their contributions to economic development.
- Attained BizSAFE Level 3 in 2009. BizSafe is a five-step programme from WSHC to assist SMEs to build up their WSH capabilities in order to achieve quantum improvements in safety and health standards at the workplace.
- Awarded SME Growth Excellence Recognition 2009 for Credit Rating, a tribute which honours SMEs that have demonstrated outstanding growth performance, only companies in the SME500 Rankings are considered for recognition (DP Info).
- Awarded Singapore SME500 award for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011 consecutively, an award conferred to deserving SMEs who have distinguished themselves through outstanding financial performance in the areas of sales/turnover, net profit and other financial indicators (DP Info).
- An ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 14001: 2004 certified company for 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
- A Licensed Supplier of Scrap Materials with the AQSIQ, General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine, P.R. China.
- A member of the WMRAS (Waste Management and Recycling Association of Singapore)
- A Licenced general waste collector (Class A) with the NEA (National Environment Agency, Singapore)
- Implemented PREPARE (Programme for Re-Employment Practices: A Roadmap for Employers) to facilitate re-employment for older workers in 2011
We are LIKOK, Your Trusted Partner in Waste Paper Recycling